Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: voipo to voipo calls failing

Default voipo to voipo calls failing

Anybody else have problems with voipo to voipo calls? All I get after 20+ seconds of dead air is fast busy signals.

Default Re: voipo to voipo calls failing

Sometime that is an issue. I rarely talk to other VOIPo numbers.
    I found that setting up a shortcut to the sip address is a good work-around.

I *think* ?

sip:voipo_number@in.voipwelcome.com assigned to a shortcut

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by patoka View Post
    Anybody else have problems with voipo to voipo calls? All I get after 20+ seconds of dead air is fast busy signals.
    Yes. Starting yesterday, dead air issues. All other calls to cell phones and landlines are OK. I submitted a ticket last night. Nothing has changed on my side, so I suspect something was changed on their side.....

Hey guys -- can you advise if you are still having any further issues with VOIPo to VOIPo calls. We've been working on a fix for some long standing VOIPo to VOIPo issues this week and we hope to have it all rolled out shortly. In the course of rolling it out it is possible some of these intermittent issues are a result. Look forward to hearing back from you all, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Hey guys -- can you advise if you are still having any further issues with VOIPo to VOIPo calls. We've been working on a fix for some long standing VOIPo to VOIPo issues this week and we hope to have it all rolled out shortly. In the course of rolling it out it is possible some of these intermittent issues are a result. Look forward to hearing back from you all, thanks!
    Brandon, it's still not working. I'm now getting mostly fast busy signals. Sometimes it rings only to get dead air, only once did I reach the caller then it goes dead after 30 seconds with a fast busy signal. The other Voipo caller reports the same problem.

Ticket ID: GUA-137605
    Last edited by tritch; 10-19-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Can you please PM me calling FROM # and calling TO #

Also preferably a phone number to reach you at so I can grab a network trace interactively with you.

Thanks!
    ________
    Fourth generation subaru legacy history
    Last edited by VOIPoBrandon; 03-21-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    We are experiencing the failing calls (Voipo-to-Voipo) as described by others. When the connection is successful, the calls disconnect almost immediately. We've tried several times to resume/complete our call. They continue to fail which is why I ended up "here". The problem began this afternoon PDT.

Hey guys ----

I believe I've worked with everyone in this thread who has reported an issue privately.

Please do let me know if you guys continue to run into any further issues, or if any other newcomers are experiencing issues.

We think that we've fixed all "basic" on-network issues such as pure voipo to voipo calling.

Some issues have been reported with Call Routes, *67, etc. and we will be working through these reports and other various known issues.

Thanks for all of your input and cooperation!
    ________
    Toyota opa
    Last edited by VOIPoBrandon; 03-21-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Brandon, this issue is back again. Calls disconnect after 20 seconds with a fast busy signal. Other Voipo caller reports same problem. It worked fine yesterday.

Hello,

Did this occurrence happen around 6 PM CST? Is it still occurring currently? Please advise -- thanks!