Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PBX Servers?

Default Re: PBX Servers?

My doc will work on trixobx as well. it will work on any freepbx based setup.

yep, great how to article Michael wrote!

Quote Originally Posted by genxweb View Post
    My doc will work on trixobx as well. it will work on any freepbx based setup.
    I just happened to glance at your re-seller web site....EXCELLENT

Quote Originally Posted by burris View Post
    I just happened to glance at your re-seller web site....EXCELLENT
    Thanks, I feel it is pretty stream lined but some people still have some issues. I find you cant please all.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    There actually are no channel limits or trunks for resellers. You can receive as many simultaneous calls on a single account/registration as your equipment/PBX can handle.
    Hi Tim, I just want to make sure everyone is clear on this.

By default, all accounts come configured with 2 channels, correct? So a 3rd call (in or out) will result in a busy signal, not voicemail or failover.

If we want more than 2 channels, we just have to email reseller@voipo.com and request it.

Something for the wish list would to display the current channel limit for each account in its details page. That way we'll know that it has been set correctly for that customer's needs.

FYI: Most of my customers are using BYOD equipment that utilize 3 to 20 channels. I've got a bunch that I need to have updated. Going forward, I'll submit channel requests right after I create new accounts.

So far I would have to say I like the service with switchbox. lol
    It's so easy just put the disk in.

Well if anybody got freeswitch to work with this let me know I been trying to get freeswitch and could not keep it registered all the time.

Question about the PBX setup...

If I understand correctly, genxweb mentions creating multiple trunks in order to enable multiple simultaneous calls.

Is that necessary, or even possible, in freepbx? It seems like creating a single, multichannel trunk accomplishes the same thing.

I ask because I've recently had a lot of problems with "all circuits are busy" messages with several customers, all starting last week.

I'm wondering if I should try creating multiple trunks with the same account, rather than one multiple channel trunk.

Ive got a trunk up and running, but Im struggling trying to get the MWI notifications to the phone (Freepbx, Asterix 11)

What configs have people use to configure the MWI? I see the UDP NOTIFY packets coming from Voipo and hitting my Asterisk box.
    I tried to subscribe to VMail notifications, but Voipo's server is replying with a "Method not allowed", error 405.

Im using Cisco 7970, and apart from the MWI everything is working great.

Any tips?

Stan, you might have better luck posting that question on a FreePBX forum. But generally speaking, your pbx does not normally monitor the voipo mailbox. Rather, your extension phones monitor their own individual mailboxes on the pbx. You could setup one of the Cisco phones with a direct connection to the voipo line on one of the additional Cisco accounts, then it might monitor the voipo trunk voicemail box for you. Good luck.