Before you drink the kool aid, keep in mind that VOIPO support does NOT open until 10:00am CST, NOR is it open on weekends... basically, it's not open when most people are ACTUALLY HOME! I guess this is what they mean by "100% US Based Support".

So, I have Verizon FIOS... and for the past MONTH, my VOIP has not worked... it hasn't worked since I ported it over from Teleblend, where it worked since they bought sunrocket.

The first week I was home from work during the small time when tech support actually works, they told me that I needed to enable SIP traffic on the Verizon router... So I tried... the only problem is that I DONT HAVE ANY WAY TO GET INTO MY VERIZON ROUTER... IT'S NOT THE ACTIONTEC ROUTER!!! Verizon says that they aren't blocking any sip traffic on this, and that my router is completely wide open.

I recently took my device over to a friends house who does not have verizon... guess what... it didn't work there either. After a month, this is a bad device (what I told them the first week), and I can't get in touch with them to tell them...

I will be going back to Sunrocket... Hostgator take note, you need to sever the relationship with this terrible company before they make you look bad.