Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not so good...

Default Re: Not so good...

Quote Originally Posted by thestooge1 View Post
    Thank you.

The ticket number is JLE-240187

I will be available after 8:00pm cst.
    Great. How about if we have someone call you at 8PM CST then?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Hi Tim,

He called me at 8:00 and we worked on this for a while... in the end, he is sending me a new device just as I requested over two months ago.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Tim,

He called me at 8:00 and we worked on this for a while... in the end, he is sending me a new device just as I requested over two months ago.

Thanks for the help.
    Great. Hopefully that will resolve your issues.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I just wanted to say I can not count how many times Tim and other support has helped me outside of normal business hours. You have a problem submit a ticket and you can always ask about it on the forums here. If no one else can help you then you may find Tim (who seems to never sleep) or someone else will help you.

After speaking with a great support tech last week who listened to the reasons that I thought it was the hardware, I received a new device today.

Within three seconds of plugging it in, I was up and working!

I am happy to have a home phone again, and my wife is even more happy (and I'm out of the dog house for switching and taking our phones down for two months).

Thanks for your help. Hopefully, I can now begin a time as a happy, satisfied customer. Had this been switched out two months ago, I am sure I would be singing voipo's praises today

I am not sure who the tech was, but Tim, if you can see him on my account, please thank him for me.

Now, off to figure out what I need to do to get credited for the past two months.

Thanks

After speaking with a great support tech last week who listened to the reasons that I thought it was the hardware, I received a new device today.

Within three seconds of plugging it in, I was up and working!

I am happy to have a home phone again, and my wife is even more happy (and I'm out of the dog house for switching and taking our phones down for two months).

Thanks for your help. Hopefully, I can now begin a time as a happy, satisfied customer. Had this been switched out two months ago, I am sure I would be singing voipo's praises today

I am not sure who the tech was, but Tim, if you can see him on my account, please thank him for me.

Now, off to figure out what I need to do to get credited for the past two months.

Thanks
    Glad to hear you got everything up and going. Submit a ticket and ask for credit. Use the billing inq. option.