Thread: Wonderful service COME TO VOIPO

Default Wonderful service COME TO VOIPO

Wow what a deal! Not only great telephone service but competent, responsive customer service as well!

Received from my previous service provider "if you are dissatisfied with the lack of features [that originally been offered, but have since been removed] and your recent problems with quality, you may wish to find an alternative service". I could NOT believe it! Telling me to go elsewhere! I was ready to complain to management about their csr response, but then I read some recent articles that the company is getting out of voip services because they are not making enough profit, so I figured such a "go elsewhere" response was actually management directive.

My main concern is sustainability with such low prices. Sometimes I wish I could take a peek at their accounting book.

But until I receive the dreaded "We are sorry ..." notice, I've been desperately trying to get my friends and family on VOIPO, not only for a free month of service, but also I endorse VOIPO.com as the highest value. My previous service provider charged me $50 when I called my cousin in England, or subscribe to their international plan at even higher cost! I could not believe that voipo provides free international minutes as part of their basic plan!

Wonderful service COME TO VOIPO

Default Re: Wonderful service COME TO VOIPO

Hi Carl,

It's always nice to hear from happy customers so we appreciate your post.

Thank you for your business and welcome to VOIPo!
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook