Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pricing/Billing/Balances

Default Pricing/Billing/Balances

Everyone should now be on the real package and pricing reflected in vPanel should be accurate no in terms of what you will be charged if you decide to maintain your VOIPo Express account.

You should all also see a credit to bring BETA accounts to $0 in the Transactions area under the Billing tab. We will do this again at the end of the month.

This ONLY applies to VOIPo Express (Toll-Free, Fax, Local Numbers). Residential packages have not been setup yet.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Pricing/Billing/Balances

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Everyone should now be on the real package and pricing reflected in vPanel should be accurate no in terms of what you will be charged if you decide to maintain your VOIPo Express account.
    I see no change in my account other than the offsetting BETA credit. It doesn't seem to vary either, whether I'm pointed to a PSTN or SIP termination. There is no data provided under the Current Pricing tab either.

Quote Originally Posted by gbh2o View Post
    I see no change in my account other than the offsetting BETA credit. It doesn't seem to vary either, whether I'm pointed to a PSTN or SIP termination. There is no data provided under the Current Pricing tab either.
    You're using a carrier account right? This change wasn't applied to Residential or Carrier yet, but will be soon.

I need to clarify one change and it may make some sense. Carrier/Express have basically been separated. What we're going to be calling Express has the TF, Fax, and Virtual Numbers. The advanced version which supports Asterisk, registration, etc will be Carrier.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    You're using a carrier account right? This change wasn't applied to Residential or Carrier yet, but will be soon.

I need to clarify one change and it may make some sense. Carrier/Express have basically been separated. What we're going to be calling Express has the TF, Fax, and Virtual Numbers. The advanced version which supports Asterisk, registration, etc will be Carrier.
    I believe I currently have all three account types. I guess your latest offering falls into the Express account definition. Pricing does now show on the Current Pricing tab, but that is inconsistent with the transactions previously recorded. I misunderstood and thought you had also made price adjustments in the account transactions. I deleted and added numbers again to see actual pricing. It seems that the primary number on an annual basis is $24 regardless of SIP or PSTN termination type. The second number I choose as a monthly period is showing the SIP discount as it is $4.01 instead of $4.95. So the SIP reduction only applies on the VN m2m plan? I was also surprised to see that fax toll free numbers are the same price as local numbers.

I just checked the Carrier account and I hope you review the newly listed pricing scheme. It doesn't make _any_ sense!
    Last edited by gbh2o; 03-10-2008 at 11:30 AM.

I'm confused
    How do I tell my account types?
    I believe that I have 2, residential and express
    besides showing different tabs/menus, there is nothing in the control panel that explicitly states so

I'm still seeing 0.05 charge for each minute I use my toll free number in my Call History. Shouldn't it be 0.00 up to 100 minutes?
    Have a great day,
    Evan

Yep, I'm "esl" from the HostGator Forums.

Under Billing/Current Pricing option this is what i see with their details.
    Toll-Free Numbers
    Virtual Local Numbers
    Toll-Free Fax Numbers
    Virtual Local Fax Numbers
    How to identify what kind of account type i have?

I believe I am testing the Residential Offering
    Making the account type obvious would be a good plan.
    Last edited by usa2k; 11-10-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

And Contact info does not have enough space for a 555-555-5555 type phone number and will cut off the last part. AND .... are you doing a Canadian vPanel for Canada? Or is that not the market you want at this time?

If you are looking for foreign customers, the contact info is USA-centric.
    Last edited by usa2k; 03-10-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

uhm, mine (from https://secure.voipo.com/billing/pricing) looks a little bit different
    the prices highlighted in red do no make an sense