Thread: All's quiet on the western front...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default All's quiet on the western front...

It's been so quiet around here! First, let me say that my Voipo service has been incredibly stable for quite some time - nary a hiccup! I thank The Voipo team for maintaining such a quality product.

I'm just curious about some of the BETA features that seem to have stalled...are they still being considered, or have you decided just to leave well enough alone? I was very excited about the vPanel revision, as well as the remote access project.

I agree that solid service is priority #1, though, and solid it has been! This is definitely not a complaint - just curiosity.

Default Re: All's quiet on the western front...

Yes, it has been very quiet around here. I've also been wondering about the features in the beta tab. They have been in beta a very long time. Will they move out of beta when the new VPanel is released? Is Voipo happy with the functionality and stability of the beta features?

And what's up with the new VPanel release? I've heard "very soon" mentioned for quite a while.

But as Brody said, the core service should be priority #1.

Thanks!

The majority of the current BETA features can be moved into "production" and have been in the upcoming vPanel design.

We've been growing faster than ever. So far just 6 months into this year, we've already doubled in customers and quadrupled in staff so that has slowed a lot of things down (including the vPanel design) because we're been focusing more on infrastructure and making sure the growth is easily handled by our systems. We've also been focusing a lot more on internal automation due to the number of people we've been hiring and the amount of volume we're handling with things like number transfers, etc.

Literally we have 4x as many employees now as we did Jan 1. We have 2x as many customers as we did on Jan 1. We're growing faster this month than we did in any month so far this year so we expect that to continue. Keeping things running smoothly for everyone is our priority and so far, things have went very smoothly even with the rapid growth.

With that said we do have a bunch of new stuff in the pipeline and you'll see some more "public" changes and new features soon now that we've gotten a lot of the internal stuff we wanted to do done.

The new vPanel, an entirely new VOIPo website, a complete revamp of the VOIPo Express offering, many new features, and more are all coming over the next few months.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    The majority of the current BETA features can be moved into "production" and have been in the upcoming vPanel design.

We've been growing faster than ever. So far just 6 months into this year, we've already doubled in customers and quadrupled in staff so that has slowed a lot of things down (including the vPanel design) because we're been focusing more on infrastructure and making sure the growth is easily handled by our systems. We've also been focusing a lot more on internal automation due to the number of people we've been hiring and the amount of volume we're handling with things like number transfers, etc.

Literally we have 4x as many employees now as we did Jan 1. We have 2x as many customers as we did on Jan 1. We're growing faster this month than we did in any month so far this year so we expect that to continue. Keeping things running smoothly for everyone is our priority and so far, things have went very smoothly even with the rapid growth.

With that said we do have a bunch of new stuff in the pipeline and you'll see some more "public" changes and new features soon now that we've gotten a lot of the internal stuff we wanted to do done.

The new vPanel, an entirely new VOIPo website, a complete revamp of the VOIPo Express offering, many new features, and more are all coming over the next few months.
    Thank you Tim for being smart about focusing on your infrastructure. Getting a lot of new employees quickly can mess things up, but it sounds like you're doing a great job making sure that doesn't happen. Keep up the great work!