Thread: call completion can someone please help

Default call completion can someone please help

If someone can help it will be very much appreciated as I have come to a stop with the support from voipo.
    1 I repeatedly indicate to them that the ports that want are all fo forwarded to the sip device they keep sendig same canned email
    2 I have issues only with few phone #'s that I call all other they work fine
    3 phone #'s that I call and have issues are dead air on termination call some times get an aswer but the cuts off
    4 I have perform the ping test as they have requested with good results and now we are back to have the ports open please see number 1
    I truly dont not know what is the next step
    Thank you

Default New to this service

New to this service but for the few weeks that I have it has leave me with quite bad experience
    1 quality of sound call termination they have trying to pass the blame to some else like router modem etc but never their equipment as it turns out it is their SIP devise
    Be aware of their charges as they will charge your card as many times they like and come back and say I am sorry it is technology and it happens I have to say they don't respect their customers as much as they should
    keep an eye in your billing as much as you can
    I wish I knew how they arrogant they are before I got there

Default Re: New to this service

Sorry to hear about this. If there's anything in particular you feel wasn't handled properly or if you still have any outstanding issues, feel free to e-mail me more info about it at tim @ voipo.com.

I'm the owner and would definitely like to look into any situations where you felt we were being arrogant because that's not the kind of service we want to provide.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: New to this service

Quote Originally Posted by parsec View Post
    New to this service but for the few weeks that I have it has leave me with quite bad experience
    1 quality of sound call termination they have trying to pass the blame to some else like router modem etc but never their equipment as it turns out it is their SIP devise
    Be aware of their charges as they will charge your card as many times they like and come back and say I am sorry it is technology and it happens I have to say they don't respect their customers as much as they should
    keep an eye in your billing as much as you can
    I wish I knew how they arrogant they are before I got there
    You obviously were NEVER a customer of AT&T! You would know arrogance had you ever received a call from Ernestine, the telephone company operator (hint Martin & Rowan's Laugh In, 196 whose routine was so funny because it was so gd true!

So everybody is out to rip you off, incompetent because they are human and you sound like the one who is arrogant. As they say, takes one to know one.

I've found VOIPO to be like the best telephone company ever! No business is perfect. Your expectation they be so is so obviously unreasonable. Of course there is always someone who has an ax to grind who rants and raves.

Now I feel better too.