Thread: question about call forwarding

Default question about call forwarding

Hi, I am having issues with my adapter so I have to wait until Monday to call and see what I can do about it. In the mean time, I was wondering if I can enable call forwarding to my cellphones so I don't miss important phone calls. I have basic residential service. Does anybody know if there is a charge to use the call forwarding feature? also, would the caller ID be displayed on my cellphones from the forwarded calls? I hope to have your response before Monday. Many thanks!

Default Re: question about call forwarding

Get ahold of them..email or phone and have them set failover to your cellphone.
    Then disconnect your adapter and the calls should roll to your cell automatically.

If you can get on the vpanel login from this site (tab), you can probably do it yourself.

Default Re: question about call forwarding

Call forwarding and failover are included with your account. We do offer weekend support via e-mail....it's just our live methods that are closed (call center and live chat) so if you need help enabling these, just e-mail support@voipo.com and we'll get you taken care of.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook