Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billing My Customers? (Order Form Issues)

Post Billing My Customers? (Order Form Issues)

Can Voipo add a billing system for there resellers where we can bill out our customers using Pay-Pal or Google check out? also were the customer can upgrade there account within there account.

And if us resellers use the order forms that are provided in our Vpanel customers can just copy the(URL) link and go back and make number after number with out paying for it, I have Setup paypal were the customer can pay first then pick there number but i have had customers go back to the "Order Form" that you provide for us to use and make 5 or more numbers back to back.. How will Voipo fix this Issue?

Default Re: Billing My Customers? (Order Form Issues)

We may add some type of billing system in the future, but it's not something we offer at this time.

The order form builder is designed so that you can either direct people to your billing system and then redirect them to the form OR you can have them start with the form and then redirect them to your billing system. We have an option "Auto Approve" which can be disabled if you want to manually verify payments before approving them order.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    We may add some type of billing system in the future, but it's not something we offer at this time.
    Any estimate when you may have a billing system added? Looking at billing systems right now. Doing it manually for now. A timeline estimate could help decision to stick to manual billing til a billing system is added if not too far in the future.

so no time estimate?

The best way to do this is use your own shopping cart and manually fill out that form. Do this until VOIPO decides to add a payment gateway with the reseller form.

Well they were the ones that said they may add billing in the future. Just trying to get an estimate how far in the future so can make plans based on at least a ball park figure. I know what billing options are available. They basically will be manual no matter which way you go. No solution will be as integrated as if VOIPo offers a billing solution of their own as Tim said. It was a simple request of time frame in mind based on the statement he made of: "We may add some type of billing system in the future, but it's not something we offer at this time."

Quote Originally Posted by gtvp View Post
    Well they were the ones that said they may add billing in the future. Just trying to get an estimate how far in the future so can make plans based on at least a ball park figure. I know what billing options are available. They basically will be manual no matter which way you go. No solution will be as integrated as if VOIPo offers a billing solution of their own as Tim said. It was a simple request of time frame in mind based on the statement he made of: "We may add some type of billing system in the future, but it's not something we offer at this time."
    This is something that is our on list of possibilities that we may consider in the future, but it's not something that's currently in development.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    This is something that is our on list of possibilities that we may consider in the future, but it's not something that's currently in development.
    Ok thanks Tim for clarifying. Will use WHMCS until then manually.

With the auto-order disabled, the customer cannot see the list of available number... it just grays out.
    So this order form won't even work for making reservations and then paying for them.
    I have been asking the same question for 2 years now...
    How are we supposed to sell these services if we can't show the customer that we have the number they want?
    Either we can't show them, or we have to open up our pockets to fake account creation.

Tim, why doesn't VoIPo just develop an API for reseller integration?

I understand that you - eventually - want your system to be an all-in-one package for resellers, but until that day ever comes, please be a bit more considerate of our needs on this!

There are currently 2 options on the order form. Auto-order enabled or disabled.

If we could just get a 3rd option, with auto order still disabled, but allowing customers to browse and "request" a number (though still not guaranteed), that would be an easy solution requiring very little extra programming.