Thread: Call history issues

Default Call history issues

I received two phone calls yesterday and only one of them managed to show up in my call history. I have an open ticket regarding this matter and I'm rather disappointed with the response thus far. It's obvious to me that at least one of the several people who responded to my ticket did not bother to read the ticket before responding to it because they wouldn't have asked the question they did had they read it. I'm relatively new to voipo and if this is a typical response to a trouble ticket, then I'll likely be looking elsewhere for telephone service. I ditched AT&T mainly because their customer support is deplorable. I hate to think I made the wrong choice with voipo, but so far it's looking like that's exactly the case.

Default Re: Call history issues

Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    I received two phone calls yesterday and only one of them managed to show up in my call history. I have an open ticket regarding this matter and I'm rather disappointed with the response thus far. It's obvious to me that at least one of the several people who responded to my ticket did not bother to read the ticket before responding to it because they wouldn't have asked the question they did had they read it. I'm relatively new to voipo and if this is a typical response to a trouble ticket, then I'll likely be looking elsewhere for telephone service. I ditched AT&T mainly because their customer support is deplorable. I hate to think I made the wrong choice with voipo, but so far it's looking like that's exactly the case.
    Hello Will,

Please PM your account details as well as the Ticket ID. I'd like to review it.

Default Re: Call history issues

My calls are not always logged either. I made a long call around 6:00pm last night and it has yet to appear in the log. I noticed missing calls before, but was not sure how many calls I had made and which were not logged so ignored it. This time I am certain it was missed.

Bill