Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming in July...

Default Re: Coming in July...

The new vpanel looks exciting. Thanks for the updates Tim.

Do you have an ETA for the Dial-in access for making International calls ?
    That was the bait I fell for when signing up for another 2 years

Same here..I am waiting for ability to call international from my mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by zraken View Post
    Do you have an ETA for the Dial-in access for making International calls ?
    This is a feature we expect to release in BETA in the very near future. Def not years. Info about it will be under the BETA - Remote Access link.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    To access the BETA release of the new vPanel, you'll simply use your existing login info at the new panel URL. The initial release is only for residential and small business customers. In the future, we will migrate resellers and cloud/express customers to the new design as well.

Remember, this is a BETA release so there may still be bugs in it and it still will lack some polish. For the time being, both the old and new vPanels will be accessible so if there is a bug in the new one, simply report it and use the old one.

The new vPanel BETA will be accessible at 11:59PM Pacific Time tonight.

vPanel: https://secure.voipo.com

New vPanel BETA: https://beta.voipo.com

Just a tiny bug with the new vPanel but probably, the problem lays with the dual vPanel setup rather than anything else:

I created a new ticket in the new vPanel. After I was done writing everything down, I hit the SUBMIT button and, sadly, instead of posting my ticket, it redirected me to the login of the old vPanel. I suppose that the "submit" link / script / code points to a script in the folder of the old vPanel and therefore, it just throw me over to the login since I wasn't logged in at the old vPanel?

As a result, I lost my ticket post since, naturally, hitting the back button in online forms will give you a blank form once you hit the submit button.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumultus View Post
    Just a tiny bug with the new vPanel but probably, the problem lays with the dual vPanel setup rather than anything else:

I created a new ticket in the new vPanel. After I was done writing everything down, I hit the SUBMIT button and, sadly, instead of posting my ticket, it redirected me to the login of the old vPanel. I suppose that the "submit" link / script / code points to a script in the folder of the old vPanel and therefore, it just throw me over to the login since I wasn't logged in at the old vPanel?

As a result, I lost my ticket post since, naturally, hitting the back button in online forms will give you a blank form once you hit the submit button.
    Can you please submit this using the "Bug Report" link at the top of the panel. It'll send it right to our developers and also capture some additional info such as what browser version you are using and what exact pages you were on. It just makes it a lot easier for them to track down since they have some info to work with to reproduce.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

This is a feature we expect to release in BETA in the very near future. Def not years. Info about it will be under the BETA - Remote Access link.
    What about the ability to call international from BYOD devices? I am still getting "rejected - 403"

I was also hoping for "call forward if no answer". Cell phone users (and Voip users as well) got used to this feature in the last 10 years... I know about simul ring - but it's really not the same

Hmmm... if coming in July means July 31 at 11:59 pm I shudder to imagine when "very near future" might really be. Still can't believe I fell for that bait.
    C'mon Tim, you can do better than a shady salesman. Please be honest and admit that this promised feature is not coming in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by zraken View Post
    Hmmm... if coming in July means July 31 at 11:59 pm I shudder to imagine when "very near future" might really be.
    The new control panel is here.

We do have several new features coming in the very near future as well (such as the international one you're asking about.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com