Thread: Possible to have VM sent as .mp3 ?

Default Possible to have VM sent as .mp3 ?

I was just wondering if .wav is the only option for voicemail attachments ? I would like to see .mp3 if possible.

VOIPoRay Guest

Default Re: Possible to have VM sent as .mp3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Montano View Post
    I was just wondering if .wav is the only option for voicemail attachments ? I would like to see .mp3 if possible.
    mp3 is technically "possible", but not being offered right now. this may be something that we look at later, but right now we're just focusing on getting stable with what we have now and releasing.

That said, add it to your wishlist and maybe we'll revisit this after release

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoRay View Post
    mp3 is technically "possible", but not being offered right now. this may be something that we look at later, but right now we're just focusing on getting stable with what we have now and releasing.

That said, add it to your wishlist and maybe we'll revisit this after release
    Hi, Ray....

I totally agree with you.. Stability is the way to go.
    If you take a look at the VT Broadband reports forum , I think you will see disaster brewing. I have no idea what they are doing or trying to do (neither do they), but I sure feel fortunate to have escaped from there. Stability is an oxymoron with that company.

Stay on track and I believe VIOPo wil become the new standard..

I also completely agree with choosing stability!

Having said that, consider this another vote for .mp3 attachments when you're considering new features after launch!