Thread: Answering machine

Default Answering machine

I don't want voicemail. I just want my answering machine to pick up and messages to be
    on my phone as they have always been. I have disabled voicemail on the voipo page. I don't
    know how to get voipo voicemail and don't want it if I can possibly avoid it.
    Help!!!

lolapearl

Default Re: Answering machine

Just set your rings in your control panel for maybe 10 or higher. Set your answering machine for lower than 10. Your answering machine will answer before your voicemail.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Checking voicemail is as easy as 123
    If you have the Auto Enable checked from the VOIPo vPanel, then dial 123 and it will eventually give the interactive VM.
    You should set a password, there may be a default. https://secure.voipo.com/voicemail
    Attached Images

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

lolapearl,

What's your question? You say you already disabled voicemail on voipo page. Then your answering machine should pick the call. Does it? Obviously, if you disabled Voipo voicemail, figuring out how to check messages is not necessary.

Disabling your voicemail on your phone would solve your problem. And you want your answering machine to record your unanswered calls right? I think that would solve your problem, it will record the call and you can play it again once your got home or in your office. I hope I helped you.