Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incoming Caller ID

Default Incoming Caller ID

Lately I have noticed numbers that call are shown as unavailable. The same number can call again later in the day and the name shows. I have noticed this with a few numbers lately.

Default Re: Incoming Caller ID

Have you experienced this issue any further? Look forward to hearing back from you - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Have you experienced this issue any further? Look forward to hearing back from you - thanks!
    I have the same issue

Doesn't happen too often, but it does randomly happen every now and then.

Sometimes I'll get 2 or more calls in a day from the same person. One call may show caller id, but the other(s) may not.

I submitted a ticket with call examples (date/time + Call Reference ID) and they want me to do some network test? This has nothing to do with my network, if I unplug the device the web portal would still show the same thing! Speaking of the device mine died months ago, any way to get it replaced, and can someone look into ticket #EJX-745-15552 about the callerid?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    I submitted a ticket with call examples (date/time + Call Reference ID) and they want me to do some network test? This has nothing to do with my network, if I unplug the device the web portal would still show the same thing! Speaking of the device mine died months ago, any way to get it replaced, and can someone look into ticket #EJX-745-15552 about the callerid?
    The issue with Caller ID that some of you were seeing should be resolved now. Please re-test now.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    The issue with Caller ID that some of you were seeing should be resolved now. Please re-test now.
    Whatever your developers did to fix this issue, has now broken your Custom Caller ID CNAM feature effective 7/17/16.

My dad who also has Voipo has been complaining that all of his Custom Caller ID (CNAM) are no longer working (except for Voipo-to-Voipo calls). The Custom CNAM shows up OK in vPanel call history, but the actual CNAM sent to the phone now shows the normal CNAM not the Custom CNAM anymore.

Please fix this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by tritch View Post
    Whatever your developers did to fix this issue, has now broken your Custom Caller ID CNAM feature effective 7/17/16.My dad who also has Voipo has been complaining that all of his Custom Caller ID (CNAM) are no longer working (except for Voipo-to-Voipo calls). The Custom CNAM shows up OK in vPanel call history, but the actual CNAM sent to the phone now shows the normal CNAM not the Custom CNAM anymore.Please fix this feature.
    Yes, it looks like the main Caller ID name fix did break the "custom" name in contacts. Our developers have a fix for this in place now and it should be pushed out later today or tomorrow. They're just finalizing testing. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Yes, it looks like the main Caller ID name fix did break the "custom" name in contacts. Our developers have a fix for this in place now and it should be pushed out later today or tomorrow. They're just finalizing testing. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks Tim. The feature is working again...much appreciated.

Now most inbound calls don't show a name at all in the VPanel.