Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Will It Get Out of Beta?

Default When Will It Get Out of Beta?

When will your system finally get out of beta? It has been promised for over five years.

Default Re: When Will It Get Out of Beta?

I've been using voipo for over 7 years. Plenty of bugs and outages, but it is definitely live.

I think the "beta" tag is more of a disclaimer they use for when something breaks (which happens all too often).... "well, we warned you it was in beta".

Now if you're talking about the pbx thing, that is definitely beta, if not alpha. I stopped using or recommending it, in favor of other more stable options.

Again, where is Timothy Dick in all this?

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPuser View Post
    Again, where is Timothy Dick in all this?
    I'm right here.

We're always working every day to improve our service, add new features, roll out new services, and provide the best customer experience we can.

If you are having specific issues with your account, please contact our support team at support@voipo.com and we'll be happy to help you out.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

The support team is not able to help anyone out with regard to these things. They always state that it is the way things are.

Well, I believe things should change. There is no such thing as perfect. All things should continually improve. And there is a substantial list of improvements to do.

The support team is not able to help anyone out with regard to these things. They always state that it is the way things are.

Well, I believe things should change. There is no such thing as perfect. All things should continually improve. And there is a substantial list of improvements to do.
    Curious- what issues are you having that we here are not? I can't say one way or another about support because I never need them..
    I Void Warranties.

Here's one for you. Go to Account>Billing Info>Update Payment Details>Billing Method and change it to PayPal and then select button "Update Payment Details". A window pops up that states "Error: Please specify a card number".

While we are talking about the Accounting, I keep getting periodic e-mails stating that a payment is past due. That can't be since I never got an e-mail saying it was due to begin with. Then they claim the card number on file is no good. What card number on file? It is PayPal!!!! Duh.

To add insult to injury, VOIPO ups my monthly rate and threatens to disconnect. Talk about poor customer service!

Here's one for you. Go to Account>Billing Info>Update Payment Details>Billing Method and change it to PayPal and then select button "Update Payment Details". A window pops up that states "Error: Please specify a card number".

While we are talking about the Accounting, I keep getting periodic e-mails stating that a payment is past due. That can't be since I never got an e-mail saying it was due to begin with. Then they claim the card number on file is no good. What card number on file? It is PayPal!!!! Duh.

To add insult to injury, VOIPO ups my monthly rate and threatens to disconnect. Talk about poor customer service!
    Just contact our support team and it should be an easy fix. It sounds like your payment method for the open invoice just needs to be set to credit card or PayPal depending on what you want to use. It's likely just set to the opposite if you switched methods. Our team should be able to update it for you very quickly and easily.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

It has never worked before. What makes you think it will work now?

Here's another one. When one logs into the beta software and one has more than one account linked together there, one history display has multiple days displayed and the other does not. One would expect the same display on the same screen. It actually looks like someone had to go out of their way to make it different for no good reason.

I just think that it is obvious that is is not yet ready for use, and also that the programmer(s) need to finish the job. Maybe they need a project manager.