Thread: New User

Default New User

I will be moving to an area where, at present, does not have any telephone service via landlines. I want to use my local internet service to provide VOIP. My question(s) is/are: Where do I buy the telephone equipment, Can I have more than one telephone located within the house, and If I want two or more telephones located in the house, how are they to be connected to the "adapter" ?

Frank M.

3150 Point Street Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Default Re: New User

Hi, I checked your post and I would like to tell you that you just need to get in touch with VoIP provider that will help you to solve your problem. You can visit https://getvoip.com/ where you can find the best VoIP provider according to your requirements.

You are already here for the best provider.
    Why not call VOIPo and ask your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by burris View Post
    You are already here for the best provider.
    Why not call VOIPo and ask your questions.
    I would agree with @burris and recommend going directly to VOIPo support team for the best results.

Here's a link I found that has the contacts: https://www.voipo.com/voipo-help.php

I checked just your post and I would like to tell you that you just need to get in touch with VoIP provider that will help you to solve your problem. You can visit Voip where you can find the best VoIP provider according to your requirements.