Thread: Leaving a Voicemail

Default Leaving a Voicemail

I am a little irritated that callers need to patiently wait through a few button presses at the end of leaving a voicemail for it to actually save. I use Voipo for business and am concerned that callers leaving a voicemail may hang up as soon as they are done recording. In this case, the voicemail is never saved or delivered. It is nice to have the option to listen to or re-record your voicemail, but forcing the caller to work their way through a few menus doesn't seem practical.

I can't find any options to change this. It would be nice to have the voicemail save upon hang up, like most other voicemail services. Am I overlooking something?

Default Re: Leaving a Voicemail

Voicemail does automatically save when you hang up without pressing any buttons.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

It didn't save for me when I tried it prior to posting. I'll have to try it again.

I can say too that your callers just leave the messages, that's it. None of your callers will have to do anything but hang up the phone!

Sure enough, tried it again and it worked. I'm guessing my initial test probably didn't meet a minimum length requirement as it was very short. Sorry for the unnecessary post and thanks for the responses.