Thread: International Calling disabled

Default International Calling disabled

The option on the International calling has automatically changed to block the calls and will not allow me to change it back to "allow calls". I have opened a ticked but not sure if they are open today and I need to make bunch of "Happy New Year calls" today.

Any ideas anyone?

Exclamation Re: International Calling disabled

Did you try to unblock it? I do not have add-on international package neither I do not plan to add. But I can see in the control panel you can block/unblock/whitelist particular country etc. (I am using beta control panel btw).

Default Re: International Calling disabled

Quote Originally Posted by JacobsLive View Post
    Did you try to unblock it? I do not have add-on international package neither I do not plan to add. But I can see in the control panel you can block/unblock/whitelist particular country etc. (I am using beta control panel btw).
    The block/unblock option is greyed out and will not allow me to unblock it. I've tried power cycling the adapter but that did not help.

I doubt they work today. Someone will take care of the support ticket for you I am sure. If you really, really need to dial Internationally you have some options.

Try Google voice from your cell phone, the International rates should be about the same. Or Google a dial-around International provider- dial there toll free number then make your International calls.

https://secure.voipo.com/beta/international_security

Here? Mines fine. Wonder if they had some reason to block you? Security issues? Ticket.
    I Void Warranties.

If I remember, VOIPo provided adapter has international enabled by default; and BYOD adapters have it disabled. I realize this is the forum for VOIPo-provided adapter; but I'll ask just in case: are you sure you are on VOIPo adapter and not on BYOD?

Obviously, by now it's already 3rd in most parts of the world... so Happy New Year calls might be somewhat belated