Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PAP2 Wiped Clean

Default Re: PAP2 Wiped Clean

Support could not help me Tim, perhaps you can. PM sent.

Thanks

I set up line 2 with another company, just to be sure the PAP2 still works, and it connected on the first try. Now line 1 (Voipo) just says 'offline' instead of 'can't connect...'

Cody got me squared away, and all is well once again !

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hazard View Post
    Mine also says "Emailed" though it never was. In MY HT702 I put the VOIPo password in the optional name block (instead of my name) in case I need to go through the setup process again.
    Simply hit 'save' and you will be generated a new password and emailed at the address on file.

The 'e-mailed' text perhaps needs to be updated (will look into this) - as it is not emailing it each time you refresh/load the page, only once at the actual time of retrieval.

How about replacing the word 'emailed' by a button that says 'send to my email' (or similar language)? As it stands now, it appears that each time one hits 'Save', a new password is generated and sent. What if you want to see what the current password is without changing it? (If Voipo does not want to make that option available, that's fine--I'd just recommend adding a note to customers so that they know that requesting the password will result in the password being reset to a new value.)

Exclamation Re: PAP2 Wiped Clean

voipo-sip-byod.jpg
    If the page looks different than this, click on submit or save again. I had this problem initially, but once I clicked on save/send (do not remember exactly) I got the password by email.