Finally got the problem with my voice breaking up at the other end. Took about 3 or 4 e-mails finally Clay got on line and resolved issue with router. Problem was that the was not continuity from one e-mail to the other. Had to ask for a supervisor to get Clay on line to help. Now I bought the OBi110 because of the issue with the house wiring. Attempted several times to register it with VOIPO and every time error regarding authorization. Found the e-mail with the correct password etc. In attempt to verify that the password was correct I reset account info using X-Lite on the PC. NOW that one giving the same error but worked fine until I initiated a new verification. Now I went to my android cell phone which had been setup and working. It too is saying unauthorized registration.

Checking the V-Panel I now see my sip device is missing. Got a e-mail back saying go to v-panel and have another e-mail sent with password etc. Can't locate that. You get about 3 different answers why the house wiring is not supported.

SOMETHING HAS CHANGED ON VOIPO SIDE. You just can't get anywhere.