Thread: Important: E911 Address

Default Important: E911 Address

If you have a residential account, we are required to have a valid address on file for 911 service. There are a few accounts which do not.

Please take a minute to login to your vPanel and make sure that your E911 address is correct under the E911 tab. If you have problems with the system accepting your address, please contact support@voipo.com for assistance.

If your address is showing in the fields there, it has been accepted and is valid.

Thanks for your cooperation!
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 08-14-2008 at 06:15 AM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Important: E911 Address

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    If your address is showing in the fields there, it has been accepted and is valid.
    My E911 address doesn't show up in the current Address fields instead it shows 2 same address below Previously Used Addresses. Do i need to open a ticket to get it fixed or it is ok?

Have you tried clicking on one of the previously used addresses, if it's correct, and clicking "Use this address" to see if it goes to the "Current address" field?
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Yes tried that and it thinks for a while and doesn't do anything. The current address field is still blank.

Quote Originally Posted by myvoip07 View Post
    Yes tried that and it thinks for a while and doesn't do anything. The current address field is still blank.
    I just looked at your accounts. The account ending in 08 has a valid address on file. The account ending in 46 is giving us an error that there it is a duplicate. I know that it is a number which was ported from another provider. For the time being, it would use the E911 info that the previous provider provided them. They have not followed procedure to remove the number and release it to us. We've contacted the E911 vendor to have them manually correct this.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Tim, thanks for the update. If you want you can remove the E911 info from the account ending in 08 since 46 is my primary number.

I will have to check again with my old provider as to why they didn't release the number ending with 46 once it was ported over to Voipo.

Quote Originally Posted by myvoip07 View Post
    Tim, thanks for the update. If you want you can remove the E911 info from the account ending in 08 since 46 is my primary number.

I will have to check again with my old provider as to why they didn't release the number ending with 46 once it was ported over to Voipo.
    We actually have to have E911 on each account so we'll just leave it on the 08 one and should have the 46 one fixed shortly.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com