Thread: Platform integration - billing & support

Default Platform integration - billing & support

I know that your current billing platform is an off-the-shelf temporary solution, but a few changes would make things a lot smoother for users. In particular, I have one password for vPanel (actually, two--an express and a residential, but that's beside the point), a second password for the billing platform, and a third password for the support desk. I thought I'd be able to submit a ticket when logged into the billing platform, but I can only view existing tickets from that system (as far as I discovered). When trying to log into the support desk, I saw that I needed yet another password.

I realize that I could have sent an email to support@voipo.com to submit a ticket, but integrating the 'submit ticket' function in the billing platform (since you can view tickets and access the knowledgebase) would be a nice touch.

Default Re: Platform integration - billing & support

Quote Originally Posted by fisamo View Post
    I know that your current billing platform is an off-the-shelf temporary solution, but a few changes would make things a lot smoother for users. In particular, I have one password for vPanel (actually, two--an express and a residential, but that's beside the point), a second password for the billing platform, and a third password for the support desk. I thought I'd be able to submit a ticket when logged into the billing platform, but I can only view existing tickets from that system (as far as I discovered). When trying to log into the support desk, I saw that I needed yet another password.

I realize that I could have sent an email to support@voipo.com to submit a ticket, but integrating the 'submit ticket' function in the billing platform (since you can view tickets and access the knowledgebase) would be a nice touch.
    We can add an option to submit a ticket... I thought it was already there. It may have been inadvertently taken out last week.

We got rid of the "Issue/Start" dates and cleaned all the billing stuff up and it was likely just take out there.

I'll get it added back this week.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Platform integration - billing & support

Thanks. I noticed that if you visit billing.voipo.com, the 'submit ticket' tab is there when you're presented with the login screen. Once you log in, though, the tab disappears. It seems like an easy thing to bring back. Thanks again.