Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Default Re: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Why would I even want to resell pbx in the cloud under Voipo's branding? Doesn't make much sense. If we can have our own branding for the residential, why not the pbx?
    Reseller PBXes are unbranded.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post

Tim once said that custom subdomains using reseller domain names would be possible. Any word on this?
    We may allow custom DNS in the future, but right now we're sticking to the subdomains. It becomes a support nightmare to allow it in a lot of cases since resellers would have to handle their own DNS. You'd think that wouldn't be an issue for resellers, but it would be and would cause alot of support issues when they don't. It's something we may do in the future if we can figure out a way to isolate it so it doesn't cause support issues.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

We're noting all the suggestions given. Right now our dev resources are going to be focused on bugs and the core functionality, but we'll definitely note suggestions for additions/enhancements and consider them for the future.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Reseller PBXes are unbranded.
    I created my first free pbx and it is branded with voipo. Are you saying that when I create more, they will not be branded? Can I upload my own logo for branding?

wing, I think you're still using the old test site. open your reseller control panel at cp.voipwelcome.com and you'll see the new beta pbx tab at the top. create a pbx subdomain there. then go to that subdomain to login and it should be unbranded.

Lantern, thats exactly what i did and at first it wasnt branded but now it is.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Essentially if I understand you correctly you are asking, for a way to set a limit on the type of extensions a given domain may configure? i.e. 5 maximum SIP extensions, etc, etc? Please confirm. Thanks!
    Exactly... in Tim's example of the best billing scenario, you would bill by users which would be the SIP extensions, all others could be unlimited but the most important is the SIP user.

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Lantern, thats exactly what i did and at first it wasnt branded but now it is.
    Please open a ticket with the PBX subdomain about this so we can look at the specific PBX. All reseller ones should be unbranded.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
    Okay i went in and select 4 extensions and saved them, logged off and went back in and saw those 4 highlighted.

This is going to cause a lot of tech support problems!
    I HOPE you guys change it to an add/remove option with no extensions in the list when created.

thanks!
    Yes, I agree that this is confusing now that it's pointed out so we're going to change it to an add/remove type thing in the near future vs the current "highlight the ones you want active" method.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Please open a ticket with the PBX subdomain about this so we can look at the specific PBX. All reseller ones should be unbranded.
    There's definitely something up with the branding. My test pbx had a big VOIPo logo on it this morning. My login must have timed out overnight. After I logged back in, the logo went away.