Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Default Re: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Okie dokie

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
    TIM

Any News on custom music on hold?

This is a major selling point, as company's like there own type of music, and others like music with voice over service info.

Thanks!
    Anything going on with this

Two IVR problems:

1) "Repeat Audio (Invalid / No Response)" doesn't work. i checked it but when i go back into it, it is unchecked. Also when i call with 'no response or invalid' it just times out to a busy signal.

2) "Timeout Extension" doesn't work it just times out to a busy signal.
    What browser are you using? I've noticed that a lot of the buttons are unresponsive if I use MSIE. Settings don't save, trunks won't register/unregister, etc.

Chrome seems to work fine though.

Anything going on with this
    Right now we're working through all the submissions we have and prioritizing bugs/issues before additions, but it's definitely on the list.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    What browser are you using? I've noticed that a lot of the buttons are unresponsive if I use MSIE. Settings don't save, trunks won't register/unregister, etc.

Chrome seems to work fine though.
    i'm using Firefox tried chrome it shows the timeout ext. but doesn't timeout to that ext, just goes to busy signal, have did a trouble ticket on it.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I found some unusual behavior that I thought I'd report.

If you set some of the forwarding conditions (busy, unavailable, failover) to go to the SIP extension's voicemail extension, it doesn't seem to work as expected.

What happens is, the SIP extension rings until timeout (20 secs for example), then pauses and begins ringing again, without going to voicemail.

Setting those forwarding conditions back to default allows calls to go to voicemail as expected again.

I haven't gone through and tested all the different possibilities for different combinations. So I don't know if busy, unavailable AND failover all cause this, or if it is just a particular one.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug, but I found some unusual behavior that I thought I'd report.

If you set some of the forwarding conditions (busy, unavailable, failover) to go to the SIP extension's voicemail extension, it doesn't seem to work as expected.

What happens is, the SIP extension rings until timeout (20 secs for example), then pauses and begins ringing again, without going to voicemail.

Setting those forwarding conditions back to default allows calls to go to voicemail as expected again.

I haven't gone through and tested all the different possibilities for different combinations. So I don't know if busy, unavailable AND failover all cause this, or if it is just a particular one.
    Please open a ticket on this with as much detail as you can and we'll look into it.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Just for you guys to have a little laugh

Here is a quick bit of documentation for special dial prefixes available to you.

Dynamic Groups
    -----
    Dynamic group extension where members can join the group and leave the group by dialing pre-defined access codes.
    i.e. *JOIN2000 *5646 2000
    i.e. *EXIT2000 *3948 2000

Voicemail
    -----
    Check voicemail
    i.e. *MAIL2000 *6245 2000

Alternatively you can check voicemail by dialing the voicemail extension directly, i.e. 2000 from your SIP phone connected to your PBX and immediately hitting zero.

Audio
    -----
    Playback and Record audio special extensions
    i.e. *PLAY2000 *7529 2000
    i.e. *RECO2000 *7326 2000

For everyone using the PBX check out this post... http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.p...n-for-November I have been using Bria now for about two weeks with it