Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Default Re: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Quote Originally Posted by uf_shane View Post
    I noticed a new extension type today "Bind Meta Application"
    This feature has not yet been fully pushed out just yet - however is coming very soon, stay tuned....

Hint: allows in-call actions to be bound to a given call flow, i.e. call transfer, call park, call pickup, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    This feature has not yet been fully pushed out just yet - however is coming very soon, stay tuned....

Hint: allows in-call actions to be bound to a given call flow, i.e. call transfer, call park, call pickup, etc.
    Sweet can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    To check VM from a phone, dial *MAIL[exten]. So if you want to check the voicemail box with extension 499, you'd dial *6245499. 6245 is MAIL.

We're working on docs.
    Hi guys. Would it be possible to put this bit of info somewhere on the voicemail page? would really help. thx

I just tried to add another gateway and got this error "You are only able to create a single gateway at this time".
    Why is this?
    I thought the only restrictions was 10 connections?

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
    I just tried to add another gateway and got this error "You are only able to create a single gateway at this time".
    Why is this?
    I thought the only restrictions was 10 connections?
    A gateway is the SIP provider where your outbound calls are sent to. You can only have the outgoing calls go to one provider at a time (us or another SIP provider).
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

A gateway is the SIP provider where your outbound calls are sent to. You can only have the outgoing calls go to one provider at a time (us or another SIP provider).
    Then how do you do inbound numbers, so some sip extensions can also have direct dial outside numbers?

Then how do you do inbound numbers, so some sip extensions can also have direct dial outside numbers?
    You have a few options for adding inbound numbers:

1) Order the numbers in the PAYG section for $1/mo + $0.01/Min and select what extension you want them to route to.

2) Point the number to the SIP address of the extension you want it to route to directly.

Go here for more detailed info:

Interconnection - Incoming
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

You have a few options for adding inbound numbers:

1) Order the numbers in the PAYG section for $1/mo + $0.01/Min and select what extension you want them to route to.

2) Point the number to the SIP address of the extension you want it to route to directly.

Go here for more detailed info:

Interconnection - Incoming
    My PBX has no "PAYG" or "Interconnection - Incoming". all i have is Interconnection - Gateways

My PBX has no "PAYG" or "Interconnection - Incoming". all i have is Interconnection - Gateways
    Ah this is a reseller PBX then right? That's for our direct customers. In your case, you'd want to just route the DID to the SIP address of the extension you want it to go to. So you'd set up the DID in a resold account and then use the SIP forwarding function.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Is anyone else having trouble with the Cloud PBX?

Starting Wed Feb 5, and through today, Thur, Feb 6, we're getting tons of dropped calls on all our reseller PBX's.

This even happens on internal extension to extension calls, which do not go out on the trunk.

I can duplicate this by creating an echo extension, then dialing that extension. The audio will drop as quickly as 30 seconds, or I may get 7 or 8 minutes. But the audio drops every time. This has been duplicated from several different cities/states, for at least 5 different cloud pbx customers in the last 24 hours.

Just trying to see if it is something specific to our customers, or if it is a problem with the reseller cloud pbx.

Thanks