Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Default Re: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Now every time I create a new domain, it is voipo 2.0 branded at the login screen. Plus, I can't login to any of my new domains. I've tried changing passwords, etc, but no luck.

I'm using Chrome right now. I'll try again using Firefox and IE after I get back from some errands.

Had the same problem and sent a support ticket from my reseller account. Brandon got mine working correctly.

TIM

Any News on custom music on hold?

This is a major selling point, as companys like there own type of music, and others like music with voice over service info.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Now every time I create a new domain, it is voipo 2.0 branded at the login screen. Plus, I can't login to any of my new domains. I've tried changing passwords, etc, but no luck.

I'm using Chrome right now. I'll try again using Firefox and IE after I get back from some errands.
    I experienced this today as well... had to get a support ticket in to fix it but there is def something up

Out of curiosity, is it possible to use say, a Grandstream HT-701 ATA as a hard phone (with a regular phone connected of course), instead of an IP phone, for a sip extension phone? I can't see how that's possible, as it would automatically be provisioned with sip.voipwelcome.com

Is there any way to get around this and just use the sip extension credentials in the ATA?

So I have noticed some new features though my PBX is not working right now (I have a ticket in)... As I was setting up my free PBX to use for our Company I noticed the following new features:
    • Access: Access extensions allow you to prompt a caller to enter in the direct extension they wish to reach.
    • Conference: Conference extensions allow you to bridge multiple parties together in an interactive group chat.
    • Directory: Directory extensions allow callers to find a specific person / extension they would like to reach. Firstname and Lastname SIP extension meta information must be populated in order for it to be included within the directory.
    Love that Conference Calling has been added, this is where you will see the need for more than 10 Simultaneous calls very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Out of curiosity, is it possible to use say, a Grandstream HT-701 ATA as a hard phone (with a regular phone connected of course), instead of an IP phone, for a sip extension phone? I can't see how that's possible, as it would automatically be provisioned with sip.voipwelcome.com

Is there any way to get around this and just use the sip extension credentials in the ATA?
    You can use any SIP device whether it's an ATA, IP Phone, softphone like X-Lite, etc. Anything that's SIP basically. You'd just use the SIP credentials for the extension in question to configure the device you want to use.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Hey guys - please advise if you are experiencing any further branding issues at this time. Thanks!

Tim, Brandon, or anyone else that knows the answer to my question. Let's say I want to buy up a bunch of PBX's at $10 each, before the price goes up. Now I set them up with various subdomains. Now, I have clients that want to purchase PBX's. Can I just go into my reseller account and update my existing PBX accounts with the clients preferred subdomain under the "update pbx" field?

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Tim, Brandon, or anyone else that knows the answer to my question. Let's say I want to buy up a bunch of PBX's at $10 each, before the price goes up. Now I set them up with various subdomains. Now, I have clients that want to purchase PBX's. Can I just go into my reseller account and update my existing PBX accounts with the clients preferred subdomain under the "update pbx" field?
    Yes, you could always change the subdomain. The pricing would stay in tact until the actual PBX is cancelled (domain doesn't matter).
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook