Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Default Re: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Has anyone else been having a problem with the timezone resetting itself to Alaska or another zone after about 24 hrs? I have set my timezone under the profiles tab to Eastern twice now (and yes, I did save it each time), and it resets to Alaska after about 24 hrs.
    I just was in the beta account and saw it was set to Alaska i thought i might have set it to that by mistake, i'll have to keep an eye on my reseller one and see if it changes.

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
    I have 2 things:

1) Groups - can't add or remove extensions, it just puts all extensions in the list, this is a major deal breaker not being able to have different call groups.

2) anything on custom music on hold
    Hello,

How are you selecting the individual extensions ? Shift + Click or Ctrl + ? I am not able to reproduce any issues here with group extension selection. Please also provide your environment information, i.e. browser, os, etc. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Hello,

How are you selecting the individual extensions ? Shift + Click or Ctrl + ? I am not able to reproduce any issues here with group extension selection. Please also provide your environment information, i.e. browser, os, etc. Thanks!
    I use Firefox, i just tried IE8, same thing when i make a group it already has all the extentions in there and no way to remove any of them. All the other PBX's i have used you make a group then you add what extentions you want in that group.

On this PBX(VOIPo) i can shift+ ctrl+ all day long but there is no button to click to remove or add what you have selected. Maybe i'm missing something, but being an IT person that can't find it, how is the general public going to make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
    I use Firefox, i just tried IE8, same thing when i make a group it already has all the extentions in there and no way to remove any of them. All the other PBX's i have used you make a group then you add what extentions you want in that group.

On this PBX(VOIPo) i can shift+ ctrl+ all day long but there is no button to click to remove or add what you have selected. Maybe i'm missing something, but being an IT person that can't find it, how is the general public going to make it work?
    The group select box is a multi-selection options box.

Please see the attached screen shot.

You can select off (ctrl + click) the extensions you want to be included in the group and simply 'save'.

The highlighted extensions are the included extensions within that group.

We will look into making this more obvious/clear.

Let me know how this works out for you - thanks!

Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 12.54.55 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    The group select box is a multi-selection options box.

Please see the attached screen shot.

You can select off (ctrl + click) the extensions you want to be included in the group and simply 'save'.

The highlighted extensions are the included extensions within that group.

We will look into making this more obvious/clear.

Let me know how this works out for you - thanks!

Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 12.54.55 PM.jpg
    Okay i went in and select 4 extensions and saved them, logged off and went back in and saw those 4 highlighted.

This is going to cause a lot of tech support problems!
    I HOPE you guys change it to an add/remove option with no extensions in the list when created.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    We're developing docs and FAQs based on what you guys ask so keep questions coming

The 10 active limit is on each PBX. It's really designed for you to setup a different PBX for each one of your PBX clients. Each one would have its own 10 calls. All calls within the system counts. You can have unlimited extensions, unlimited users connected, unlimited features, etc... The limit only applies to simultaneous calls. So even if you had 200 extensions but only 3 calls are going at the same time, you'd be udner it.

Most companies bill by the extension though which is what you guys will likely want to do and that's how you'll make the most money. Nearly all charge $10-$20 per extension and include calling with it.

So the most important thing to remember with limit is that you are only capped on active calls...there are no other limits. I highly recommend resellers structure your pricing per extension or in some other way as that will let you maximize profit and it's what other companies already do so it's the norm.
    So Tim I was thinking about this, is there a way to add a limit setting for SIP users in the reseller panel?

Quote Originally Posted by uf_shane View Post
    So Tim I was thinking about this, is there a way to add a limit setting for SIP users in the reseller panel?
    Essentially if I understand you correctly you are asking, for a way to set a limit on the type of extensions a given domain may configure? i.e. 5 maximum SIP extensions, etc, etc? Please confirm. Thanks!

What about private branding are we going to have a way to replace the voipo logo with our our logo? So that this is a total white label solution.

Regards, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by uf_shane View Post
    I like this idea... reseller set limits on different types of extensions so resellers can charger "per extension" or "per ivr" if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by delta60 View Post
    What about private branding are we going to have a way to replace the voipo logo with our our logo? So that this is a total white label solution. Regards, Phil
    Tim once said that custom subdomains using reseller domain names would be possible. Any word on this?

Why would I even want to resell pbx in the cloud under Voipo's branding? Doesn't make much sense. If we can have our own branding for the residential, why not the pbx?