Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed - VOIPO Support

Default Re: Help needed - VOIPO Support

Quote Originally Posted by Tumultus View Post
    But let's get back to the adapter:
    My housemate indeed received his own adapter but it has never been used. From day 1, he was set up with my adapter on port 2. A month ago, I opened a ticket, asking VOIPO to add his number to both ports of the adapter and removing my number completely (which they did).
    Oh I see whats going on now. Well, anyways Tim made it clear that you can return your housemate's adapter with a note explaining the situation. I would also suggest write down the Support Ticket number you opened with this issue so that they can easily find out whats going on.

If you still bit skeptical about the situation, ask your mate to contact voipo with the mac address and serial# of his/her adapter so that they can provision his/her account with that adapter. Then your adapter will be released form his account and you can return your original adapter avoiding all hassles.

Secondly, he also made it clear as I mentioned earlier, they can re-activate your account for the remaining period of time.

Hope you hare happy with the outcome. Btw, English is my third language

Good night!

Default Re: Help needed - VOIPO Support

Yeah, I am pretty sure it will all work out in the end. It's just the ammount of frustration until you get there that's bothering me. But I do understand that support staff has to follow procedure rather than using common sense. I've worked for and with many corporations and their procedures often complicated the matter rather than just save time and resolve it intelligently. Fortunately, VOIPO isn't a corporation (yet) and, if you catch the right guy, your problems go away quickly.

@Tim:
    Thanks for your reply. I'll try to work this out with support.