Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post

Also worth noting...we've noticed on a few users that if their device is sending too much info in the headers it can cause the MTU to be too big in the headers and cause issues. We control this on our ATAs to limit the amount of info they send but if you have BYOD devices configured to send things like codecs we don't support, a name in the from header, etc it could push it over the MTU limit in the headers and cause a busy signal or call failure.

I TOO have been asking for configuration setting to set my customer's ATAs, I have posted here and ask in trouble tickets But over the years I never get the answers, like it's Top Secret! and over this last week i have been looking at other providers, which they all list the settings for there systems.

Like on 'sip' if i do *21 or *20 i get "busy signal" but the command goes through anyway. But if i change to 'sip7' without changing any settings and do the *21 or *20 i get the response "Thank You" every time.

So TIM when is Voipo going to give resellers the configuration settings needed to support there customers!