Thread: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Out of curiosity, is it possible to use say, a Grandstream HT-701 ATA as a hard phone (with a regular phone connected of course), instead of an IP phone, for a sip extension phone? I can't see how that's possible, as it would automatically be provisioned with sip.voipwelcome.com

Is there any way to get around this and just use the sip extension credentials in the ATA?
    You can use any SIP device whether it's an ATA, IP Phone, softphone like X-Lite, etc. Anything that's SIP basically. You'd just use the SIP credentials for the extension in question to configure the device you want to use.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Hey guys - please advise if you are experiencing any further branding issues at this time. Thanks!

Tim, Brandon, or anyone else that knows the answer to my question. Let's say I want to buy up a bunch of PBX's at $10 each, before the price goes up. Now I set them up with various subdomains. Now, I have clients that want to purchase PBX's. Can I just go into my reseller account and update my existing PBX accounts with the clients preferred subdomain under the "update pbx" field?

Tim, Brandon, or anyone else that knows the answer to my question. Let's say I want to buy up a bunch of PBX's at $10 each, before the price goes up. Now I set them up with various subdomains. Now, I have clients that want to purchase PBX's. Can I just go into my reseller account and update my existing PBX accounts with the clients preferred subdomain under the "update pbx" field?
    Yes, you could always change the subdomain. The pricing would stay in tact until the actual PBX is cancelled (domain doesn't matter).
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I have a question. Seeing as a business pbx client must also have a phone number from the reseller in order to forward the number to an extension in the pbx, wouldn't it be advantagous for the reseller to be able to have the option to enable a pbx in the clients phone number control panel?

This will be better for the client, as the client will only have to log into one control panel rather than two (phone number and pbx control panels)

I have a question. Seeing as a business pbx client must also have a phone number from the reseller in order to forward the number to an extension in the pbx, wouldn't it be advantagous for the reseller to be able to have the option to enable a pbx in the clients phone number control panel?

This will be better for the client, as the client will only have to log into one control panel rather than two (phone number and pbx control panels)
    I like the idea of adding the service to an active account but they are not required to have a phone number from the reseller...

Since a client is forwarding their phone number to a sip address rather than to another phone number, would a person overseas be able to forward their phone number to a sip address in the PBX in the cloud?