Thread: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    What browser are you using? I've noticed that a lot of the buttons are unresponsive if I use MSIE. Settings don't save, trunks won't register/unregister, etc.

Chrome seems to work fine though.
    i'm using Firefox tried chrome it shows the timeout ext. but doesn't timeout to that ext, just goes to busy signal, have did a trouble ticket on it.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I found some unusual behavior that I thought I'd report.

If you set some of the forwarding conditions (busy, unavailable, failover) to go to the SIP extension's voicemail extension, it doesn't seem to work as expected.

What happens is, the SIP extension rings until timeout (20 secs for example), then pauses and begins ringing again, without going to voicemail.

Setting those forwarding conditions back to default allows calls to go to voicemail as expected again.

I haven't gone through and tested all the different possibilities for different combinations. So I don't know if busy, unavailable AND failover all cause this, or if it is just a particular one.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug, but I found some unusual behavior that I thought I'd report.

If you set some of the forwarding conditions (busy, unavailable, failover) to go to the SIP extension's voicemail extension, it doesn't seem to work as expected.

What happens is, the SIP extension rings until timeout (20 secs for example), then pauses and begins ringing again, without going to voicemail.

Setting those forwarding conditions back to default allows calls to go to voicemail as expected again.

I haven't gone through and tested all the different possibilities for different combinations. So I don't know if busy, unavailable AND failover all cause this, or if it is just a particular one.
    Please open a ticket on this with as much detail as you can and we'll look into it.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook