Tim, I have a few questions?
Do you have a timeline for when the new website will go live?
Do you have plans to offer any plans for less than the unlimited rates?
How will the new BYOD plans work ? Will they support multiple Channels. In other words will we be able to use our on device without requiring your device be activated first. the way it is now it seems we can only use multiple channels if we yous the Voipo supplied ATA + on softhpone. I would like to use something like the new Obiahi 202 device that allows for up to 4 sip accounts and has 2 phone line ports. If I were to use 2 of them I could theoretically have 8 separate sip accounts or Channels and 4 phone lines.

I have to be honest I am not crazy about a one size fits all monthly plan because most months I do not use that many minutes and a Pay as you go model would work out better than your current $18 per monthly rate. What has made Voipo appealing to me in the past is the Annual or 2 yr prepaid discount rates. I realize you have to make a profit but in this day and age you have to stay competitive and offer good service to keep your customers from moving to a competitor. I have mostly been a happy customer to date but lately have had more than my share of missed calls where the caller called me but could not hear me so they hung up. I hope this is just a minor problem and will get better with more investment into better equipment and tech support.